Sunday 1 January 2012

Day 1 in the 2012 world

Last night we had the usual new years celebrations at our friends house, we stay over with them as they have a baby and none of us can be bothered to go out, we were all in our jammies by 10pm...........  Next year I would like to go somewhere fancy and have a lush late dinner and some bubbles.  This wont happen, and even if it did I probably wouldn't enjoy it as I don't really relax at events, I feel a weird pressure that everything should be perfect and life just isn't like that.

Today I have been narky and irritable, like I want to stand on top of a mountain and scream my head off to release something.  I think this comes from days and days of holiday time, I need to get back to work and give myself some purpose.

And so I shall say goodbye and go achieve something.
Chelle

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I try to make everything wonderful and usually end up spending money we don't have! I do love Christmas but it can be a funny time sometimes x