Tuesday 10 January 2012

Weigh in 1

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can you tell I am pleased?  I am pleased and surprised.  I have been following Slimming World for 7 days, I stuck to the plan, followed all the recipes and honestly ate a lot of food. so much food that I was starting worry that I would not have lost any weight.

I actually lost FIVE pounds! 

I am hoping for another good loss next week and then I would be happy with 2lbs a week, I would be very happy actually.

I think the reasons I had a good week are that I planned my meals and also had lots of fruit and fat free yoghurt at hand.

I am out for dinner on Saturday and feeling a bit nervous about that, so I shall try and find the menu on line and make a good choice.

Bye for now
Chelle

3 comments:

Catherine. said...

5 lb is amazing! Well done xxx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Chelle! Brilliant result! xx

clare d young said...

go girl xxx