Tuesday 24 January 2012

Weigh in 3

Another great week slimming and another loss, I hope I can keep this going!


I visited Dermalogica HQ today for more training, I just cant get enough.  Its easier to learn in a subject that you are passionate about, and helping ladies feel good in their own skin is very rewarding.

I pulled out my favourite scarf for my trip to the big city lol.



After my class I went for a back massage and even after losing only 8 lbs I could actually feel a difference in my body, I really needed that boost as I had no food prepared and the drive thrus and chip shops were calling me, really loudly!  I managed to get myself almost home and decided to pop into my local petrol station to pick up some fruit and there working away was one of the ladies who won a back massage donated by my salon at slimming world group just yesterday, I was so glad to see her face and share my driving past the drive thru story with someone who really understood, she agreed that some days are really hard but smiled and looked at my basket full of fruit. 

No comments: