Friday 6 January 2012

Preparing to succeed

Today I went to Asda to stock up on my healthy foods, lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, and a few things which I need to check the syn value on before I eat them, sugar free jelly being one.

For lunch I had scrambled egg, ham, tomato and mushrooms - v good, AND then for dessert I had melon, grape and muller light.  Dinner was a recipe from Sera Click here for her facebook page, chilli and garlic burger, it felt good making food from scratch, that's the feeder in me again.

I did mess up a bit though, I planned to make slimming world chips but didn't want to wait that long on dinner, so I had a white bread bap with my burger, which I think is 14.5 syns, while this is OK and I haven't gone over my daily allowance of syns it is still such a waste.  But this only spurs me on more to always be prepared, especially on nights like tonight when I was working.




3 comments:

clare d young said...

looks good and the jelly is grrrreat at giving you a sugar hit xx

Anonymous said...

I normally have mine loaded with fried onions with chips, salad and homemade relish, also! there are wee cheesy slices you can get for low low syns which really top it off nicely xxx

LoubouLush said...

Look at you and your blog!! Lots of luck with SW. I'm finishing off leftovers and will be doing a big healthy shop in the next few days. Exciting! x