Saturday 7 January 2012

Syn Free Saturday Night

I had a lovely day at Bliss today, chatting and pampering my friends.

Tonight is low key, a movie and a snuggle :)

Dinner was syn free and yet tasted as dirty as a Saturday night feed should.

But before we get to dinner, look at this picture.  Bright, fresh, healthy food, almost beautiful.

Dinner was syn free chicken kebab on chips, think country fried chicken stylee.  Another recipe from Sera, THANK YOU!  I also made my first batch of Slimming World chips, and yes they are a tiny bit of work but they are delicious, I don't like normal oven chips so I am glad to have found these and the fact they are syn free is a bonus.


Now my dinner photo doesn't look very appealing, but believe me, and Sera, when we say it hits the spot.
Make sure and check out her blog at Click for blog

Have a great weekend everyone
Chelle

1 comment:

ann murray said...

It looks lovely. Tell me how to make s. World chips please.