Tuesday 17 January 2012

Weigh in 2

I have been thinking about weigh in 2 since I woke up on Sunday morning feeling dehydrated after a huge meal and bottle of wine.  Every other day I simply stuck to Slimming World plan and ate syn free apart from 2 del monte juice ice lollies which are 3.5 syns. 

The result is .............

I am so happy with this, 2lbs is what I am aiming for each week, and I wont be dining out again until 14th February, when we are going to Berts at The Merchant Hotel and I am hoping to wear something HOT!

How has your week of slimming been?
Chelle

2 comments:

LoubouLush said...

Well done for not getting back of the SW wagon so quickly and the weight loss. There'll be nothing left of you the next time I see ya ;)

chelle said...

Thanks :) just a mere 3.5 stones to go lol