Wednesday 4 January 2012

My body is a temple

I am 14 stone and 5ft!  Now that is out of the way I can get onto telling you of my plan to slim down.

I am going to follow the food plan of Slimming World but have decided not to attend class, the last class I went to was simply getting weighed in and then the class leader calling out each persons weight loss and a round of applause for each, that's not really motivational for me and as Slimming World give most of their food plan upfront I feel well equipped to get going.

I am going to weigh in each Tuesday with my friend, using the Wii.  We might even have a "play" on the Wii and definitely get out for a walk on dry nights, I don't do rain.

I am also going to use my Silhouette faradic machine at Bliss, this machine contracts and relaxes muscles while you relax, it is a weird sensation, I love it!  It also increases metabolism, blood circulation and lymph circulation to help the body remove toxins.  It can be used on lots of areas, tummy, arms, thighs, and buttocks.





No comments: