Monday 2 January 2012

Blowing away the cobwebs

Today we headed to Tullymore forest park for a big walk to kickstart my slimming attempt and just to get outside in the fresh air.  I enjoy the walk but always forget about the hill climb at the end, I am soo unfit.

The day was very cold and so I was bundled up like this
Yes shocker, beauty therapists do leave home without makeup, infact I am not really into makeup at all.  Let me explain my huge sunglasses, firstly I was in disguise lol and secondly I have rosacea on my face and all the protection I can give to my upper cheeks the better.

My youngest sibling has been staying with us for a few days so I grabbed him for a photo, he doesnt really do hugging, my bad


Of course Bentley loves Tullymore, lots of new sniffs




After our walk we decided to visit click ---> Paws 4 Tea in Dundrum, a cafe that welcomes doggies.... Bliss!

Our food was simple home cooked snacks with lots of tea top ups, and it was soo lovely to have Bentley there, please check out their facebook page and go along and support them.


2 comments:

Jenny9119999 said...

Sounds like a Blissful winter's day xx

Unknown said...

Love this post. What a cute dog:)
Great blog

h0lliedays.blogspot.com