Sunday 15 January 2012

Blowing The Budget

Last night I had 23049823904 Slimming World syns, approximately.

We went out for a friends birthday dinner, it took me 15 minutes to decide between ordering a glass of wine or a bottle, only for the comedy of our waitress asking me how many glasses I needed with the bottle........... eh one thanks :)

The food was a lot better than I expected, I had only ever had lunch at The Pheasant before which was good pub grub.  Last night I dined on delicious fillet steak and the 23049823904 syns pepper sauce!

So all in all I had a lovely weekend, seeing friends and feeding my face.  I am totally ok with my synful dinner as we don't go out that often so in winter I wont be holding back from steak and dessert, in the warmer days however I will order delicious salads and not feel like I am missing anything.

Tomorrow I am meeting with my local Slimming World leader Caroline to arrange Bliss Beauty Clinic giving massage vouchers for her groups slimmer of the week, then its back to my tax return before visiting my friends new baby Emily.

2 comments:

Catherine. said...

Found you a recipe for syn-free pepper sauce :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/123027-syn-free-peppercorn-sauce.html

Pepper sauce is my biggest weakness. I usually have to ask extra when I'm out!!

chelle said...

Fabulous work! Thank you x