Saturday 31 December 2011

Charity................ Shopping

Today I headed out for a charity shop hunt to find some bargains that the rich folk had decided to donate, its a win win win situation, the rich feel good, the charities benefit and I get a bargain.  Now of course everyone should donate things they no longer use, not just the rich, but to be honest I dont want to buy a second hand top from dunnes that is frankily, done.  I want to find good quality or designer goods with plenty of life left in them.  Unfortunately today the charity shops were crap.

I popped into a second hand shop for a nosey. . . .

These cute shoe boots are from Rich Rags, Bloomfield Road, Belfast and I love them, they are quirky, comfy and very me.  However they are by no means charity shop £.  Rich Rags take your designer clothes, shoes, accessories or bags and sell them for you and in return you get a % of the sale.  Most of the clothes are a little old for me, but for shoes and bags it seems like a good place for a browse.

I then headed to Holywood and found this lovely cushion in Solstice Holywood it is for my beauty salon and hopefully will make people smile.



And on that positive note I shall leave you and wish you a happy and healthy 2012.
Chelle

1 comment:

clare d young said...

love both purchases, boots will suit you for sure x happy new year chick