Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas 2011

So technically its no longer Christmas so my title is a bit off, but this is the last evening of my Christmas holiday before I return to work tomorrow, though I love my work so its all good.




I dont want to set the tone for my blog with a post of a haul but guess what, here's what I got treated to and treated myself to this Christmas.......... shop shop shop :)



My husband and I picked out my present in November, this classic black Vivienne Westwood bag, which disgustingly was then reduced by £100 the day after Christmas.


Right after Christmas (Dinner) I went sale shopping, why wait?



I am hoping that this blazer will look good with dark jeans, heels and a sheer top underneath, we shall see when it arrives from ASOS





This sheer nude cami is going under the blazer, and something black is going under the cami, then to complete the outfit I will need a cocktail in my hand :)



This is it in black, which shows the detail a lot more.





I like the wrap style of this dress, hopefully it will be flattering and make me feel good, online shopping is so hit and miss.


I also got some things from Marks & Spencers, I REALLY like their Limited Collection, I think the clothes are modern, fit me well and good quality, though I do usually wait for the sales as M&S can be pricey. My next post will show those.


In addition to the shopping I have had a lovely Christmas, visiting family but still making time for us, we had a nice Christmas dinner just the 2 of us, and the doggy. It was so relaxed, and we didnt over indulge. Most people told us we were anti social and made us feel a little awkward for wanting to be alone on Christmas day but we went ahead and did what we wanted to do, just because we dont have children doesnt mean we are not a family and cannot have our own Christmas day......... so there ;)


I am quite sure noone is reading this but I had fun putting this little blog post together anyhoooooo


Bye for now

Chelle




No comments: