Wednesday 28 December 2011

M&S Limited Collection - The Sale

So these are my goodies from M&S sale, bought both online on Christmas day and in store at a surprisingly calm Sprucefield on Boxing Day.









This photo doesnt really show this top in a true way, the front is a little sheer, not so much that I will need to cover up but a black bra will be sublty seen. I think it will look nice casually or under my black blazer in a smarter way
























Stars are special to me, I have 6 of them tattooed on my bod, and they each represent a person. I will wear this top with a vest or long sleeve top underneath to both hold my wobbly bits in and hide my skin from showing through

























Just an easy to wear top, I like 3/4 sleeves, which will probably be almost full length on me and the lower neckline so as not to trap the boobies lol


























LOVE this skirt, I am an apple shape so I am round in the middle but my pins are not to shabby, the elasticated waist is comfortable and yet I feel damn good in it





















This violet top wasnt online so I had to take my own photo, which doesnt really show how nice it is, there are sheer sides and a sheer back with a zip - this is probably pointless photo numbero uno of my blog
































I love animal print, and thought the bit of colour made this top bright and young.











So there you go, what did you get in the sales?



I would like to start following some blogs so please post your info in the comments for me, thanks.






Oh and just so you know, I am totally clueless about fashion, this blog will be my diary about lots of things, I am also pretty clueless about spelling and grammar so go easy on me.






Bye for now



Chelle

No comments: