Friday 30 December 2011

New Years Eve Eve

Today I am cooking for family, last minute arrangements and easy tasty food.  This is one of my favourite things to do.  A lot of us Murrays are feeders, this comes from Nanny Murray.

Later I am going to the pub with my brother James and hubby G, we will have a few drinks and shoot some pool - I will win.

This is me for today, cosy and comfy.......... Bliss


Cardigan - Zara
Leopard Top - Oasis
Leggings - H&M
Boots - UGGs

My bag was an amazing little bargain from a second hand shop in BT9



Chelle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you chelle, its on my fav bar now so keep it up....see you next sat x

clare d young said...

anonymous...wtf

Jenny9119999 said...

Love the bag:) I can never get any gems in 2nd hand shops. I'll keep looking though. One day lol xx

chelle said...

Jenny I found it in Deja Vu on the Lisburn Road :)