Thursday 29 December 2011

Who I am

My name is Michelle, Chelle, Mrs Prentice or Mrs Michelle Prentice IRI ITEC CIDESCO, I am 35, married to G and have a boxer dog Bentley who is 5 and rules the roost.  In 2009 I changed my life by leaving behind 16 years in an accounts career to train as a beauty therapist and now have my own business which operates right beside my home, Bliss.  Everyday in the world of Bliss is different, but the main idea is to help others feel good in their own skin, be that working on skin conditions, massage therapies or the instant glamour of freshly manicured nails, I truly love it all.

Going forward my plans for 2012 are to shift the weight, yes I have a lovely relationship with food, its one of my best friends, a best friend who is secretly poisoning me and cutting years of my life, I need to delete this friend from my list, pronto.  I also plan to continue my education with Dermalogica and The International Dermal Institute, though this is not a plan for 2012, its been a big part of my life in 2011 and will be for the rest of my working life, learning about skin amazes me and in turn helps my clients.

I am the eldest of 6 siblings, its not an easy task, I want to help each of them so they dont make some of the mistakes that I have, but I have to accept that they live their own lives, its not always easy though.  I care about people way too much which usually only leads to me getting upset, sensitive little scorpio that I am.

My circle of friends is small, quality over quantity.  We dont see each other very often, and thats ok.

I shall sign off now and go read some blogs :)
Chelle

No comments: