Thursday 29 December 2011

Leopard Longing




So, for months I have been hoping for new colourways of the Louis Vuitton Leopard Pareo to be released, so I could snap one up and make my life complete. I have zero idea of when this happens in the fashion calender but I was waiting patiently for Grazia to tell me, you see as I said I really dont know anything about fashion.



Then on Christmas day night (you know what I mean) I was browsing Cruise website, you know to get them back for reducing my handbag I was going to buy something else discounted.... Yes my mind is a complex thing.


I saw a leopard print scarf and decided to order it with the safety that it could be returned as of course it wouldnt satisfy my longing, but what do you know its perfect and under £50


I thank you Ted Baker





I like that it has a red trim to brighten it up, what do you think?


No comments: